Today four of my students made a flyer for the 1st year intro afternoon that will be sent to all of the fresh 1st year students.
They used the Strip Designer app for this.
Other educational uses for this great app could be:
- Act out a book that has been read.
- Show step by step instructions for a science lab experiment.
- Use speech bubbles and prose to teach punctuation and quotation marks.
- Draw a political comic for a magazine.
- Make a comic of a historical event in history lessons.
- Record processes for a Biology lessons.
- Write your own superhero comic.
- Write a play with speech and stage directions.
What other educational activities can you think of?